Do you love helping people? Are you passionate about our environment? Are you confident? Do you need a full-time career? Or just a part-time gig you can work your own schedule?
Energy Select is a full-service energy consultant and contractor, specializing in solar power, energy audits, and LED lighting retrofits. We are on a mission to help businesses and homeowners save money and save the planet through reducing energy consumption and installing sustainable energy production. We are seeking a Sales and Business Development Representative who will be key to completing our mission. This position will primarily work with customers in our core territory (St. Mary’s, Calvert, and Charles Counties).
This position offers a unique level of flexibility. It is 100% commision-based and operates much like a real estate agent might. You may work the hours you desire to meet your personal goals. If you just need some work to fill in after hours, and weekends, that’s great! If you want to be full-time, hard-charging and taking the world by storm, that’s fine too. We want you to love what you do and recognize it needs to fit with your personal and family responsibilities.
Some of the duties include:
- While many leads are already generated, you will always have the responsibility to look for cross-selling and referral leads everywhere.
- Gathering information from customers to prepare proposals.
- Working with internal sales team and design to prepare the best option to meet the customer’s needs.
- Deliver and review contracts with customers.
- Close the deal and follow-up.
- Make our customers brag about our service.
Depending on the assigned sales territory, candidates may also have the following duties:
- Attend networking functions to help expand and strengthen our brand and improve relationships with customers.
- Cold-call potential business accounts
- Cold-call potential homeowner account
Successful performance in this position will be based on improving our market share within our territory. This position is not for the faint of heart.
- Character that matches our culture is more important than job skills. We are looking for a positive attitude, enthusiasm, reliability, professionalism, initiative, respect, integrity, and an attitude of gratitude.
- Incredible at follow-up. Nothing slips by you and you always, repeatedly ask for the sale.
- Well organized and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously to keep the sales funnel full and balanced.
- Excellent computer and communication tool experience.
- Ability to produce quality information with speed and accuracy.
- Incredible at follow-up… yes we said that already, but we can’t emphasize it enough
- Strong track record in personal sales
Interested candidates should send their resume to marketing@EnergySelectLLC.com.