Our highly respected 16-year-old company is seeking an Electrician’s Helper to assist on commercial lighting retrofits and solar power installations. Work entails traveling to Southern Maryland job locations and assisting with material delivery and lay-out, installation, and clean-up of jobs. A can-do attitude with customer-friendly skills.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
Requirements and Skill-Sets:
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must have own transportation and own tools
- Prior work experience and/or training in the construction, electrical or similarly related fields
- Work inside or outside to install and repair electrical controls, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Help install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Complete work orders and the necessary paperwork in a timely manner and record material utilized on jobs
- 1+ years’ experience in the electrical trade is a requirement
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools and must be in possession of your own professional-grade hand tools and reliable transportation to the job site
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- You must be comfortable on ladders, lifts and be fit for manual labor.
- Demonstrated ability to commit to an organization
- High degree of energy, motivation, and dedication to quality and excellence
- Background check and clean driving record
- Include work and personal references and contact information