Our COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Response
At Energy Select we are absolutely committed to the safety of our employees, customers, and community. As a company, we reacted quickly to the global crisis and put several policies in place to continue serving our community in the safest way possible.
Our policy will improve as we receive the latest guidance from local, state, and national health officials. Our intention is to meet and exceed those requirements.
No/Low Contact Sales and Install
As a local company, part of our advantage is that we are high-contact in assisting our customers. We have invested in technology to make that contact as virtual as possible. Much of our work is done in the office such as permits, interconnection agreements, etc. Much of our work is done outside such as measuring, roof surveys, etc.
While we are still willing to maintain our social distance and meet in the home or business, we are also able to meet with video conferencing. Contracts can be delivered electronically and signing using the lastest, secure eSignature technology.
What we are mandating to our Employees:
- Our employees must stay home if they are sick or if other household members are sick.
- Each employee is trained on reducing risk through handwashing, social distancing, minimizing touching surfacings, using gloves, tool and device cleaning.
- Our offices are closed to the public except by appointment.
- We implemented and teleworking policy with as many employees as possible.
What We’re Asking on Our Customers:
- Please help us to maintain an appropriate distance.
- If we are in your home or business, please keep all areas where we might work and clean and safe as possible.
- If you are ill or have recently traveled to severely impacted areas, please inform us and we are happy to make whatever accommodations are appropriate to the circumstance.